Sunday 2 September 2012

MY FAMILY

MY FAMILY
My family consists of five members. My daddy’s name is Leonardo da Salvador lopes. My mama’s name is Fatima Regina lopes lobo. My elder sister’s name is Lizann, while younger is Leola and my name is Lorraine Lopes. Well my daddy unfortunately met with an Road accident and is differently abled since 2003. What I admire in him is his positive attitude towards life. It helps me to be brave in any lives difficulties.
My mama is so caring about my daddy. She helps me and the entire family in all aspects. My mama is a nurse by profession and she is excellent at her job. My sisters are kind and intelligent. They do well in school. They are very good in music and sports. Both have good character and are all-rounder. I learn a lot from them. I like my family a lot and give thanks to God for my family.

Written by: LORRAINE LOPES
STD V B

No comments:

Post a Comment